Terms and Conditions
1. The time of your reservation is the time of your arrival at the restaurant. Your table would be reserved for you for not more than 15 minutes from the start of your reservation. If you are late for your reservation, the restaurant has the right to cancel it or not apply the discount or the offer if your reservations is accompanied by one.
2. Let the restaurant staff that welcomes you at the time of your arrival at the restaurant know that you have a reservation on your name made with ReZZo.bg.
3. When asking for your bill, should your reservation be accompanied by a discount or an offer, show the staff that service you one of the confirmations of your reservation that we have presented you with after your successful reservation - the SMS, the e-mail or the printed reservation confirmation.
4. If the reservation is accompanied by a discount or an offer, it cannot be combined with other discounts, promotions, offers, as well as promotional, special and lunch menus and is only valid for consumption in the restaurant.
5. At the time of your reservation there need to be present more than half of the people you have made the reservation for. As well, the final number of people that are at the restaurant for your reservation should not exceed the initial number of people you have noted. In such cases, the restaurant has the right to cancel your reservation or not apply the discount or the offer if your reservation is accompanied by one.
6. The location of the reserved table depends on the part of the restaurant you've selected to be seated in and the current availability. You have the right to change the reserved table with another one in the part of the restaurant you've selected to be seated in that is available at the time of your reservation and is not reserved by other guests of the restaurant for a later time.